How come people think that my hobbies is causing me continuous legal troubles when I'm autistic and have disabilities?

So I have autism and bipolar and schizophrenia and people think that I am such a pain in the butt. Everyone attacks me and says that my hobby of filming elevators is causing significant legal troubles for me. They said that hobby is encouraging me to do more illegal activities such as ringing doorbells and scamming... show more So I have autism and bipolar and schizophrenia and people think that I am such a pain in the butt. Everyone attacks me and says that my hobby of filming elevators is causing significant legal troubles for me. They said that hobby is encouraging me to do more illegal activities such as ringing doorbells and scamming the government and immigration officials by lying on an fiancee visa application. I am tired of people telling me what I can and can not do and I'm just gonna ignore them. I went into a hospital again today to film and I went into an basement service tunnel to get to another building and people got mad at me over it. By going through the basement I am able to avoid a security desk in this medical building that's on the first floor. I am pretty clever and discreet at my hobby of filming elevators. I have the necessity skills to avoid getting caught and doing it discreetly. I don't understand why people have such an issue on me doing this as it is just a hobby that I enjoy doing. Everyone has a hobby so I don't get why I can't enjoy mine. Everyone says my hobby is illegal and says my continuous legal troubles is showing how much immature I am. I've been arrested on misdemeanor drug charges and got it expunged before this door bell incident. How come people think that my legal troubles shows how immature I am ?? Why does everyone think that my hobby is illegal ?? How come people think that I am immature for no reason ??