I want to be skinny well slim thick?

I’ve always been a bigger girl even as a child but I’ve come to the conclusion that I eat to fill an en emotional void. Naturally a loving person but was abandoned by both of my parents and food has always been there btw I’m older and seeing that I need to lose weight. I noticed that ppl treat you different based... show more I’ve always been a bigger girl even as a child but I’ve come to the conclusion that I eat to fill an en emotional void. Naturally a loving person but was abandoned by both of my parents and food has always been there btw I’m older and seeing that I need to lose weight. I noticed that ppl treat you different based off your looks not only that but as I grow I want to shed what no longer serves me including body fat. Is it possible to be fat and get skinny ?

I have attached a photo I’m to the left my goal is to the right mi just want to be realistic

No rude or disrespectful comments