Darren asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 months ago

Does this mean that I will start seeing better results?

So I started doing this challenge it’s Called the no fap challenge and I’m on day 3. Yes I admit it’s hard but I know that I can do this. I am going to go 30 days without masturbating. To be honest with you I am sick and tired of masturbating I want to have sex in reality and not just in my head. Get it?

After 3 days of not masturbating, your penis will constantly be on your mind, 24/7. After a week, your body will take care of the semen pressure for you via a nocturnal emission aka a wet dream. Save yourself the anxiety and masturbate when you get the urge buddy

• zipper

You sound a little out of touch with the real world, try reading or meeting a nice ugly girl who would love to please you and no one else but you!

• Sam

Sure, in thirty days you will become a Superman with x-ray vision

• shroud

I don't understand you guys

there is no benefit from jacking or not jacking that will cause you to "start seeing better results"

what better results? about all it will do is make sex feel better and doesn't need 30 days, just a few would be fine

of course not jacking will give you more time to find a girlfriend

Dont listen to anyone who is trying to take away your decision. They are all addicts. Iam 13 years old and i have the same problem as you, i want to tell my parents but iam so ashamed, they will be angry. I will recomend you to go to your personal doctor and he will tell you what to do, he will probably send you to sexologist or psychologist to diagnose you, and they will set you a tratment, they will also prescribe you some medication, and recomend to you some therapist and sex anonymous groups. Dont worry masturbation is normal, but not if you cant control it. Dont worry about it and dont forget to seek help and treatment. Hope i helped.

• balan

Congrats gir your bold decision of no jerking However enjoy frequent night falls Regards.

going without is unnatural

• Josie

No of course not .. would laying off the gym for 30 days

give you better muscles ? NoFap is religious rubbish.

If you want sex in reality = go find a sex worker....

All you're doing is torturing yourself. Masturbation should be done daily.

• Darren10 months agoReport

Yes but I am addicted to masturbating is what the problem.

Ok but what's the point? what are you trying to accomplish? Masturbation is very normal and everyone does it... like everyone. So if you're dying inside because you're trying to stop, then... why? Literally harmless and has plenty of benefits. Even people in relationships masturbate because their partners aren't available 24/7 you know?

• Darren9 months agoReport

But by ejaculating your body lacks energy and motivation to do anything. That is why I want to go 30 days or more without masturbating. I am addicted to masturbating and I want to stop.