How difficult would it be to move to Scandinavia without a degree?

I know there are other ways such as marriage but is it unrealistic to even entertain the idea without a degree? And if that is the only plausible route what degree would likely be best?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If you were some world class athlete, artist or chef that might be possible.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

To 'move' you need a visa, so what visa do you qualify for to enter and live in 'Scandinavia'.only you can say that after reading the immigration website to see if you fit the criteria...and marriage just gets you married, it doesn't mean you can just move there, you still require a visa to do that

• 6 months ago

Unless you are fluent in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian etc then a degree or lack of is the least of your problems

• 6 months ago

To "move" there, or immigrate, not a chance. From your post, you do not even have the qualifications to study there as a foreign student or work there on a temporary employment visa. For either of those, which would allow temporary stay there, you need to be fluent in Swedish at a high academic-technical level of proficiency.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

stop worrying about degrees and go there with the intent of wanting to move to a different environment for the sake of change

just have some money saved up, a passport and some decent social grace in understanding how to live in a different country

Lisa the question wasn't specific about getting a visa or having permanent residency

• ...Show all comments
    • Foofa
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

The asker said "move", Anon. He/she isn't looking to just visit and is clearly contemplating immigration not just a visit. Fact is global mobility is severely limited for those without high level professional skills.

• 6 months ago

not difficult. i myself may move from russia to norway here sometime in the next 5 years. but right now i make too much money where i live. going to norway would be like going backwards for me.

my mom lives in america she sends me money. because of the difference in the worth of currency in rubles vs dollars, i live like a king here. not quite ready to give that up yet.

Source(s): nothing
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You might consider going to Mexico. It has a bigger economy than ANY Scandinavian country.

• 6 months ago

You have to lean how to drink vodka.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.