What books would you recommend for a beginner trying to learn about audio engineering? Any websites would be helpful too.?
- ?Lv 76 months ago
There are a number of areas that fall under "audio engineering".
1. Amplifier and signal processing design, analog and digital.
2. Acoustics and sound reinforcement.
3. Analog and digital recording and playback.
4. Digital audio compression and encoding, and psycho acoustics.
5. Speaker drivers and enclosure design.
- oil field trashLv 76 months ago
Try Amazon for books
- PhilomelLv 76 months ago
Have you tried the library? There are lots of books with information in them.
- derframLv 76 months ago
This one has a lot of information: https://epdf.pub/audio-power-amplifier-design-hand...
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Mountain!!Lv 66 months ago
A book on hearing aids.