Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

I'm a far leftist feminine soy boy straight male. do I have zero chances with women?

I'm vegetarian, I don't eat meat but repi ace with soy products like tofu

I'm skinny so I wear tight clothes and skinny jeans, I am not interested in working out to look more manly

I prefer cats over dogs.

I am emotionally sensitive, I don't get periods but I get emotional breakdowns and cry when people offend me.

I don't like getting my hands dirty, I hate physical work, I hate shooting guns. I hate competition,

I think women should be equal to men, I like it when women are aggressors sometimes

Update:

I look in the mirror more times than many women. I wear skin care products, I spend a lot of money on hair care products

I like to talk a lot with people about my life and make flowery jokes like a lot of feminine gay guys. I am a best friend to many women lol..

Update 2:

yes I believe true equality for all, coloreds, gays, trannies, sjws, natives, blacks, disabled,

Update 3:

I am also pale as hell and shave my legs when I get the chance too

I hate outdoors, I am scared of the sun

Update 4:

stop changing the category for my question!!!!

Update 5:

@dream sister

, LOL HAHA

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best Answer

Please be strong you good person

• 3 months ago

I once burped in an angry feminists face. Or did she get angry BECAUSE I burped in her face...? Hmm... I wasn't paying enough attention to her angry rants for me to know either way... I was more focused on the lack of sandwiches being made.

• 3 months ago

you only have zero chances because you lie to them like you are now

• Honestly lots of women actually like weak men to boss around. If you’re into that kind of thing you won’t have a problem finding some nasty liberal woman to abuse you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

The real reason you have zero chance with women is that you are a troll. Women don't like trolls.

• donnie
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Well sure I mean there has been plenty of people I thought would never get a girl but they did. Anything is possible. Lol

• 3 months ago

Shrek is love and life

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

show them your NEW designer purse !! That'll do it !!!

TRUMP 2020 !!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.