I just tested positive for HIV. Am I now forced to be a virgin for the rest of my life?

Favorite Answer

It would scare you how many people likely have HIV. Anyway hookers exist and they probably have more diseases than that. You'd be even worse off if you slept with a hooker but do you care?

• TheBellJar

High class ones always use condoms so this is actually wrong you're more likely to get it from an alcoholic or drug addict you meet at a pub than a high class working girl

You should ask your doctor, and you should also tell all of your partners that you tested positive for HIV. So sorry that you tested positive. Make sure to keep up your penis health by using a penis health creme- there's nothing better than keeping your penis looking and feeling great, even with an HIV diagnosis. Good luck dude. 

If you're a virgin, how is it that you have HIV?

A virgin is someone that has never had sex. According to your comment you had plenty and it's possible you contracted it from one of your side chicks or guy.