Anonymous

Is it true that Hispanic’s are the least racist people?

I’m just speaking from my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE judge me. I noticed that Hispanic’s are very welcoming, friendly, kind and talkative. I’m black and every time I go somewhere and see Hispanic’s near me they’re always talking to me. I even have 2 Hispanic family neighbors in my apartment, I believe they’re Mexican. But all of them are very kind and welcoming towards me even their kids! I’ve had very great experience with Hispanic’s and we get along very well.

• Marvin

My father hid in the barrios after he returned from the Vietnam War. The Hispanic kids beat the living crap out of me for being white.

Not true, Hispanics can be some of the most racist people you can meet... even more so than a typical White American.

It really depends on the group since Hispanic/Latino isn't a race or nationality. Mexicans are more racist than Salvadorans. And Cubans are more racist than Colombians.

No, its just your personal experience but not globally true.

• mokrie

Not all. Many Mexicans HATE those from the neighboring country to the south. Guatamala? Some hate blacks. Depends on who you talk to.

Mexicans are mixed with blacks, most south Americans are. So, I'm not sure what you mean.