promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

Is it true that Hispanic’s are the least racist people?

I’m just speaking from my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE judge me. I noticed that Hispanic’s are very welcoming, friendly, kind and talkative. I’m black and every time I go somewhere and see Hispanic’s near me they’re always talking to me. I even have 2 Hispanic family neighbors in my apartment, I believe they’re Mexican. But all of them are very kind and welcoming towards me even their kids! I’ve had very great experience with Hispanic’s and we get along very well.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Marvin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

My father hid in the barrios after he returned from the Vietnam War. The Hispanic kids beat the living crap out of me for being white.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Not true, Hispanics can be some of the most racist people you can meet... even more so than a typical White American.

It really depends on the group since Hispanic/Latino isn't a race or nationality. Mexicans are more racist than Salvadorans. And Cubans are more racist than Colombians.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No, its just your personal experience but not globally true.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not all. Many Mexicans HATE those from the neighboring country to the south. Guatamala? Some hate blacks. Depends on who you talk to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Mexicans are mixed with blacks, most south Americans are. So, I'm not sure what you mean.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.