Should I be concerned with my husband being gone for so long?

My husband and I are both in our 40’s and have a baby. The other day I got a neighbor of ours mail in our mailbox. My husband said he would go bring it to them because it looked like an important check. I could tell the only one home at our neighbors house was our neighbor who’s 16, I could tell my who’s cars were... show more My husband and I are both in our 40’s and have a baby. The other day I got a neighbor of ours mail in our mailbox. My husband said he would go bring it to them because it looked like an important check. I could tell the only one home at our neighbors house was our neighbor who’s 16, I could tell my who’s cars were home that her parents and brother weren’t home. My husband left my house to go give it to them and he was gone for about forty minutes. I knew something was going on but I was so shakin up I didn’t want to go over there. When he came home he was acting nervous and I asked what the f*** took so long. He told me they were talking and time flew by them. I have a very hard time believing that and I’m really disturbed. I mean what do you think happened while he was gone?