Why do workers keep complaining?????

My name is Thomas and im 24 years old, i work in a hospital and i doo housekeeping. Ive been working on the same floor for 8 minths, BUT i only work on that floor on the weekends. my friend steven was the fulltime, and i covered his days off. The nurses hated steven and they made his life hell. ... show more My name is Thomas and im 24 years old, i work in a hospital and i doo housekeeping. Ive been working on the same floor for 8 minths, BUT i only work on that floor on the weekends. my friend steven was the fulltime, and i covered his days off.

The nurses hated steven and they made his life hell. Eventually steven got removed from that floor because the nurses kept complaining to human resources. Later this other girl Erika became the fulltime on that unit, the nurses complain about her tooo. Erika even went on a stress leave because she kept getting harassed by nurses........ everyone hates that unit because the nurses complain about everything

But ive never had a problem on that unit. The nurses always talk to me, they make my day better some of them even buy me coffeee. Why doo they complain about the other workers??????