Jackson asked in SportsMartial Arts · 11 months ago

Was Bruce Lee a God?

European friends of mine say that Bruce Lee is a god, so if they think he is a God that means no one can beat him. Can anyone beat him? I say no, and since I am Canadian, that means I'm right!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Thanos could beat his *** without even lifting a finger

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Koci
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

I think was near the gods

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

Nowhere near gods.

• Bon
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

A god does not die. Bruce Lee is dead. What does that tell you?

• 11 months ago

No, the ONLY true God is Jesus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bruce Lee was a very good Actor and a Great Martial Artist, but he put his pants on one leg at a time, just like you do and he died in 1973.

• 11 months ago

NO. Gods don't die, Bruce Lee is dead= not a god. Lee was good actor, fairly good fighter and did compete in some tournaments Hong Kong, won a few, lost some more in early days as Wing Chun boxer. Jet Keen Do had some basis in Wing Chun with various other drills from other schools adapted for some of his tournament wins after prior loss from other technique. Movies were money makers, training program for students interested in some of same moves differed from 'traditional' schools. Many techniques have self defense use- the 'punch through' instead of 'focused punch' - compare Tang Soo Do to Shotokan reverse punch.

• 11 months ago

Heck no, but the wild tales about him turn a mediocre actor into a god. Some of those tales involve impossibilities. Actually, Bruce didn't have a black belt or other badge of mastery of any martial art, and he never competed in adult martial arts championships. All you have is very silly hoaxes to use to say he was the greatest martial artist in history. Actually, he wasn't the best in his time, let alone in history. If he was so great, he'd have advanced black belts in several styles, as Chuck Norris does, and he'd have won lots of championships, as Chuc k Norris did. Objectively, he was far behind anyone who has a black belt or wins just one championship.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Bruce Lee was very good but not a god as gods don't die

• donnie
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

No he was not a God. There was only one man who was fully man and fully God.

• ...Show all comments
    • miyuki & kyojin
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Donnie is spoiled baby who does not allow any opinion but his. I just tell truth, and you say I start argument. You have no good arguments is problem.

• 11 months ago

It's good to be Canadian but it doesn't automatically make you right. ..... Steven Seagal would potentially whoop Bruce .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.