Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 months ago

im jealous, how is that I see so many doofus generic looking guys with pretty women?

and I live in a big city called Los Angeles. a lot of loser looking guys with stylish pretty women.

these guys look like dweebs wearing stupid baseball caps, childish graphic tees. some of them have bellies without six packs

Update:

I thought la women have high standards?? but I guess not

Update 2:

@anon, what are they packing in??

some of them aren't super tall or manly looking

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Because the average woman is stupid and uses men to get ahead as looks are a low priority for them.

• 3 months ago

There is one thing you like;y need to learn. Learn how to fvck.

• 3 months ago

Because they approach and talk to hundreds of women per month. Numbers remove looks from the equation.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Bcus they either have a big dong or lots of money thats all lmfao, if im gonna date a bogus lookin dude he has to have something I want🤷🏽money or a big díck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I live in that same large city and from my perspective women just care more about how they present themselves on a daily basis. I've seen some of the best looking guys in the world go out and about dressed like absolute crap (talking to you, Ashton Kutcher and ilk). So just because these guys look like "dweebs" doesn't mean they don't clean up nice and look great when they care to. Then of course in L.A. there's the phenomenon of guys with industry contacts able to get aspiring female actors for reasons other than sincere attraction.

• 3 months ago

Smart men are chic now. Plus, they usually have bank!

• 3 months ago

don’t judge a book by its cover

• 3 months ago

because those guys don't whine and actually try

it amazes me the amount of men that think they have to be a supermodel stud or a man with a lot of muscles to get women..

just be a cool interesting and fun dude to be around and dress with some sense of style

• 3 months ago

Chances are they know how to approach and talk to women. You could learn something by watching them.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

They are packing ;)

Source(s): Women like to feel filled up
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.