Looking for a travel destination that’s safe, driveable, warm in January, has interesting culture, food and mountains?

I live in the Yukon and my friends and I are looking for someplace warm this wi yet for a vacation.

How far drivable? That is the key to how warm, but no one place will be that warm in Jan, and those that are which are the further south, dont exactly have mountains and may not be drivable. Take a look at a map, and see how far you want to drive, and then narrow the search down.

Mount Airy, North Carolina. Home town of Andy Griffith.

You can take a suggestion from AAI Edutourz. They are the best tour operator in India. You can also see the detail of the package and much more on their website.

www.aaiedutourz.com/

• Foofa

Most mountains tend to be chilly in the winter unless you're in the southern hemisphere (which sort of rules out a road trip from the Yukon).

Arizona/New Mexico

San Diego meets those criteria.