Anyway to see list of Xbox 360 games Ives downloaded , I just got another Xbox 360?

Is there a way to see games I’ve purchased or I have to search for them manually

Favorite Answer

Yes, there is. On the dashboard, go all the way to the right and choose Account. You can also get there by bringing up the guide and going all the way to the right and choosing Account Management. Both will bring you to a list of options, and the one you want is Download History. That will show everything that your account has downloaded.

Source(s): Personal experience of going through this myself and checking the options out right now to be sure.

You can check them on your Microsoft account on the internet or go to settings find your profile and there should be a section where it says purchases history.

• Dragos Drakkar

Microsoft removed the Download History part from Xbox.com and the Purchase History shows you things like movies and music, not games.