Name this perfume! 😱?

It’s a women’s perfume - or more so a body spritz - that is in a tall rectangle shape with clear glass and a silver lid. However at the bottom of the glass is either pink, blue, or yellow (dependent on the scent) that fades about 1/3 of the way up the bottle before it becomes clear again. I basically loved this... show more It’s a women’s perfume - or more so a body spritz - that is in a tall rectangle shape with clear glass and a silver lid. However at the bottom of the glass is either pink, blue, or yellow (dependent on the scent) that fades about 1/3 of the way up the bottle before it becomes clear again.

I basically loved this perfume when I was younger but can’t remember the name or brand!

Also I am in the U.K. so it might be a British company as I know it wasn’t a big name or designer brand !!