Should I leave her?

So I have been in a relation ship for 10 years with my girlfriend. I have been the worse boyfriend possible. I have cheated on her many times. We have not had sex in 5 years. I honestly do not want to have sex with her. I can’t pinpoint where or when things went south. Happened over time. She does not want to work... show more So I have been in a relation ship for 10 years with my girlfriend. I have been the worse boyfriend possible. I have cheated on her many times. We have not had sex in 5 years. I honestly do not want to have sex with her. I can’t pinpoint where or when things went south. Happened over time. She does not want to work or see my friends. She does not want to go anywhere together. She does not want to drive so I have to bring her everywhere. I am unhappy. I do care about her as in I do not want to see her cry or get hurt. She does not know any of this. She does not know that I cheated. I really think I will keep cheating if I stay. I do not need comments that I am a horrible person because I already know that. I do not know if she has cheated I can only answer for myself. I am close with her family. I don’t know if I should stay and keep being miserable to make her happy. Or if I should stop cheating and become a better person for her.
6 answers 6