Why can't gays account for Jeffery Dahmer and John W. Gacy being homosexuals if homosexuality is normal?

• reme_1

There are crazy people in every group.

Why can’t straights account for e.g. John Christie, Ian Huntley and Fred West being heterosexuals if heterosexuality is normal?

I dont know if Dahmer or Gacy were gay or bi. (I recall Gracy had children)

When speaking about a serial killer I don't see attaching his sexuality to his name as relevant when introducing them any more than if I was to be speaking about say Ted Bundy.

I would not call him the heterosexual Bundy and neither would you introduce Velma Barfield as the female Velma Barfield serial killer.

In fact males as victims of serial killers is not all that common. Most victims are female.

Dahmer and Gacy are people too.

• 10 months agoReport

Thank you!

I think you have a problem if you don't understand what the term "criminally insane" means.

Tor: I don't care what the court officially ruled, both those guys were suffering from mental illness and were probably insane.

• Tor10 months agoReport

Except that both Dahmer and Gacy were BOTH found to NOT be criminally insane. So your point about criminal insanity is moot.

Dahmer and Gacy were criminal fetishists and not gay men.

They had sex with biological males, but only in sick, demeaning, cannibalistic ways.

And then ate or buried them.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the sicko trannies on this site turned up one day as such criminals as well.

• Tor10 months agoReport

Nope, the record clearly establishes they were gay.

Good thing there are no heterosexual serial killers. That would be embarrassing. Their sexual orientation didn't make them killers.

Homosexuality is normal. Gacy and Dahmer weren't.

Being gay is normal. Being a serial killer isn't. There are plenty of straight serial killers. In fact, most serial killers are straight.

• .

Because there are also heterosexual serial killers. It's not just a gay problem.