Cheating revenge?

I cheated on my girlfriend a while back and have always regretted it, when she found out she made a few adjustments in our relationship to ensure it never happens again. I had to sign our flat over to her and make our bank accounts in her name, also I have to do whatever she wants, bedroom or otherwise. She is a... show more I cheated on my girlfriend a while back and have always regretted it, when she found out she made a few adjustments in our relationship to ensure it never happens again. I had to sign our flat over to her and make our bank accounts in her name, also I have to do whatever she wants, bedroom or otherwise. She is a lawyer therefore it is all above board and contractually binding. 

Things have been going well recently although we no longer have sex but she told me this morning that she wants to feminise me. I first I thought she was joking but she reminded me our new contract. I have seen stories etc on forced feminization but I never thought it really existed. Basically I have to let her dress me as a girl or I will loose everything.. not to mention I love her so I feel I have to do it.