JYAG asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 months ago

A question for Avengers:Endgame?

What if it was Hulk and Natasha on Vormir and Natasha killed Hulk? The reason why I ask this is because I wonder if both banner and hulk have seperate souls since they are 2 different beings and if Natasha would've killed hulk therefore getting the soulstone while either hulk or banner survives. Would this have worked or no? Also, remember when The Red Skull said a stone for a stone, I don't think it really mattered how the person died just as long as the soulstone has a soul to get. Am I right or wrong? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I guess it depends how you define a soul. I'd say the two are the same soul. However if you think each consciousness has it's own soul you'd say there are two there. Since we did see the scene where Banner fought the Hulk's portion of his mind. Either way though I'd say they are the same mind so the body dying would kill the mind and kill both.

• Kyle

it's still the same body. so i don't think it would count as two separate souls. they may have different levels of intelligence before banner was able to merge him and hulk together, but not two souls. since hulk can still feel emotion for natasha like banner does.

interesting theory though.