Fellow Trump supporters: What would you do if YOUR VOTE alone could decide the outcome of the 2024 Presidential elections?

The year is 2024. Donald Trump has just completed his second term as President. He has chosen to endorse a black conservative Republican named Ben Cain. Ben Cain's campaign slogan is: "Let's Make America Greater!" Mr. Cain's opponent is a female Democratic who is running a campaign built... show more The year is 2024. Donald Trump has just completed his second term as President. He has chosen to endorse a black conservative Republican named Ben Cain.

Ben Cain's campaign slogan is: "Let's Make America Greater!"

Mr. Cain's opponent is a female Democratic who is running a campaign built on moderate-leaning policies. Her name is Michelle Harrison.

Michelle's campaign slogan: "Let's Build Bridges, Not Walls."

A series of unforeseen chain of events results in the race for the presidency coming down to just one vote:

Yours.

Election Day 2024.

On the day of your voting, the campaign manager for Michelle Harrison offers you the deal of a lifetime.

"Vote Michelle and I'll pay you $250,000 per year for the next four years that she is in office."

Which of these actions do you take?

A) You vote Michelle and take the money.

B) You decline the money because of your love for your country.
You'd rather not be rich than to let Michelle Harrison ruin America with her liberal ideas.

C) You up the ante by saying, "Pay me X amount per year" and I'll vote Democrat in the next elections as well.

I'll vote Democrat for the rest of my life if you keep paying me!

D) Even though you don't have video proof of the offer the campaign manager made, you decide to expose what happened to the News anyway.