Fellow Trump supporters: What would you do if YOUR VOTE alone could decide the outcome of the 2024 Presidential elections?

The year is 2024. Donald Trump has just completed his second term as President. He has chosen to endorse a black conservative Republican named Ben Cain.

Ben Cain's campaign slogan is: "Let's Make America Greater!"

Mr. Cain's opponent is a female Democratic who is running a campaign built on moderate-leaning policies. Her name is Michelle Harrison.

Michelle's campaign slogan: "Let's Build Bridges, Not Walls."

A series of unforeseen chain of events results in the race for the presidency coming down to just one vote:

Yours.

Election Day 2024.

On the day of your voting, the campaign manager for Michelle Harrison offers you the deal of a lifetime.

"Vote Michelle and I'll pay you $250,000 per year for the next four years that she is in office."

Which of these actions do you take?

A) You vote Michelle and take the money.

B) You decline the money because of your love for your country.

You'd rather not be rich than to let Michelle Harrison ruin America with her liberal ideas.

C) You up the ante by saying, "Pay me X amount per year" and I'll vote Democrat in the next elections as well.

I'll vote Democrat for the rest of my life if you keep paying me!

D) Even though you don't have video proof of the offer the campaign manager made, you decide to expose what happened to the News anyway.

Favorite Answer

I would sell my vote to the highest bidder.

• David

I would want to hear Ben Cain's platforms before obligating to vote for him...

• Gregg

This question truly reflects the stupid and moronic influence of the so-alled president trump.

Don’t worry because Trump will not even survive his first term.

I wouldn't vote for a liberal douchebag.

I would like to think I would never betray my country by contributing to its current infection of socialism.

On the other hand I am a little greedy and willing to be corrupted up to a point.

Toss up?

Dumbest. Question. Ever.

"You'd rather not be rich than to let Michelle Harrison ruin America with her liberal ideas."

This ruined the question for me. First and foremost, I am a Republican. But "lets build bridges not walls" is very open to interpretation. I agree that we should try to strengthen our relations with our allies rather than build barriers between each other, but I don't think we should let in a whole bunch of immigrants.

Also, if she is "moderate" then are you suggesting moderate ideas and policies will destroy America? Because that doesn't make sense to me.

That being said, I would either pick A and take the money because those campaign slogans are way too vague to value, or I would pick C as long as I had a free out when a Democrat who I utterly despised managed to win the Democrat Primaries.

why not add zombies or unicorns to your fantsay

Vote for a Democrat? hahahahahahahaha!

LOL

• swiftchick_123
      1 month agoReport

does that fall in the same line as "believe a Republican to be honest and fair?"