Why does am I treated so badly by everyone?

I don't have any true friends. Most of them talk **** about me or just hang out around me when they ave nobody else to talk to. I have been used so much throughout my life for my kindness. Every relationship I've been in hadn't lasted. My last ex got me pregnant and left me for another girl. My parents... show more I don't have any true friends. Most of them talk **** about me or just hang out around me when they ave nobody else to talk to. I have been used so much throughout my life for my kindness. Every relationship I've been in hadn't lasted. My last ex got me pregnant and left me for another girl. My parents have barely supported me and I have been abused mentally by my dad. My sister doesn't support me and tries to put me down in any way. I do not have anybody in my life who I can trust, and I am tired of trying to be nice to people and trusting people when all I get is nothing but pain in return. Did I do something to deserve this, because I think of myself to be a nice person. I really try my hardest to just be a nice person to everyone. I am only 15, I can't really do anything to avoid the toxicity around me.
3 answers 3