How do I find the Power Supply room to turn off the remote door system in the Entrance Zone in SCP: Containment Breach?

I ve been stuck for over an hour trying to find the Power room where I can turn of the Remote door system. Although I have looked everywhere, I still cannot find the Room? I need help to finish the game.

Storage Room From there you go to the Supply Room.

This used to be the first room that the player comes across after the breach. It consists of a walkway with a door halfway through the room, behind which a janitor and a scientist can be heard trying to escape. Shortly after entering the room, the lights start flickering rapidly before SCP-173 kills them both.

On the opposite side of the hallway is one room which contains a gas mask, a document on SCP-173, a level 1 keycard, and a few batteries. But caution should be advised, as if the player stays in that room for too long, SCP-173 will open the door to the room. If SCP-173 is disabled or captured by the NTF somehow, no NPCs will spawn, and no bodies.

Jfudududufkgogkvkgjfud