Help with little quick fire hydrangea plants?

We recently (within the last two weeks) had some landscaping done and they planted three little quick fire hydrangea bushes. The flower blooms on them aren’t looking great and the leaves look pretty bad too. I know next to nothing about gardening. I do realize that these plants are recently transplanted into our garden and that may attribute to the way they look. But is there anything I can do for them to encourage healing and new flower growth? The flowers are dried and dead looking and the leaves have holes in them and are turning yellowish. Can they be dead headed this time of year? I live in the Midwest for temperature reference. Thanks for any advice or help you can give me!

Not the best time of year to plant stuff. Too hot. I'd give them lots of water and hope for the best

Hydrangeas are picky about light. They like morning sun and afternoon shade. If they’re in full sun or full shade, they won’t bloom. They also like lots of water — always water at the root, not on the leaves and not by sprinkler.