Help with little quick fire hydrangea plants?

We recently (within the last two weeks) had some landscaping done and they planted three little quick fire hydrangea bushes. The flower blooms on them aren’t looking great and the leaves look pretty bad too. I know next to nothing about gardening. I do realize that these plants are recently transplanted into our... show more We recently (within the last two weeks) had some landscaping done and they planted three little quick fire hydrangea bushes. The flower blooms on them aren’t looking great and the leaves look pretty bad too. I know next to nothing about gardening. I do realize that these plants are recently transplanted into our garden and that may attribute to the way they look. But is there anything I can do for them to encourage healing and new flower growth? The flowers are dried and dead looking and the leaves have holes in them and are turning yellowish. Can they be dead headed this time of year? I live in the Midwest for temperature reference. Thanks for any advice or help you can give me!
2 answers 2