Guy I hardly know accepted my friend request?

Last night I was looking at my suggested friends. A guy I knew from high school was one of my suggested. I never really knew him but I know who he is. I thought he looked pretty hot so I sent him a friend request just because, and he accepted. I looked at his wall and like 17 hours before he added me he posted that... show more Last night I was looking at my suggested friends. A guy I knew from high school was one of my suggested. I never really knew him but I know who he is. I thought he looked pretty hot so I sent him a friend request just because, and he accepted. I looked at his wall and like 17 hours before he added me he posted that he was doing a facebook clean and whoever was his friend and liked him post could stay. I didn't like it because I don't really know him. He said he'd do it Sunday. Well it's Sunday and he deleted a pile of people, (I have way less mutual friends, and for some reason I got to stay. I just wanna know why? Why would someone who just wants close friends on fb add me in the first place? I mean i'm one of these people that will add anyone. Just wondering! Thoughts?
5 answers 5