Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Guy I hardly know accepted my friend request?

Last night I was looking at my suggested friends. A guy I knew from high school was one of my suggested. I never really knew him but I know who he is. I thought he looked pretty hot so I sent him a friend request just because, and he accepted. I looked at his wall and like 17 hours before he added me he posted that he was doing a facebook clean and whoever was his friend and liked him post could stay. I didn't like it because I don't really know him. He said he'd do it Sunday. Well it's Sunday and he deleted a pile of people, (I have way less mutual friends, and for some reason I got to stay. I just wanna know why? Why would someone who just wants close friends on fb add me in the first place? I mean i'm one of these people that will add anyone. Just wondering! Thoughts?

He may have missed your profile and forgot to delete you. This really means nothing.

• Brian

I wouldn't think twice about this. It's online not real anyway so whatever happens happens i guess.

Not sure why this is an issue.

I don't have any thoughts about it.... ?

Maybe your a baddie.

**** trolling ************************* *********************************