kevin asked in SportsBaseball · 4 months ago

Yankees/Dodgers World Series? Would you predict that?

Yankees have best record in AL out of all teams. Dodgers have best NL record?? Do you see that happening? World Series between Yankees and Dodgers?

• Tigger

It could be but if so, I know what I won't be watching in October. I can't think of anything anymore boring.

I don't, as much as I'd like to see it. The Yankees, as potent as their offense has been, do not have great pitching. In a 7-game series against Houston, I think the Astros have the arms to shut down the Yankee bats.

Kevin, at this point, Yes, I would say it is the easiest prediction that could be made. But having the best record doesn't always mean getting to an winning the World Series. Too early to tell.

I think so but the Astros will win it this year.

• Andy

No. I am predicting a rematch of the 1999 World Series between the Yankees and Braves.

Houston will win the AL pennant. They're a better team, with superior pitching.

It's certainly a realistic possibility. Enjoy the preview coming up next weekend when the Yankees visit LA.

It's a strong possibility, but I think the Astros will be in the World Series.