In need of some serious advice, please help!?

hey guys so I need some advice on this situation I am having. at my place of work, my boss requires rides to work with me on a 15 minute commute. I do not mind giving rides this is not the issue, however, his vaping is causing me some problems. I have nothing against vaping because you do you, but I have something... show more hey guys so I need some advice on this situation I am having. at my place of work, my boss requires rides to work with me on a 15 minute commute. I do not mind giving rides this is not the issue, however, his vaping is causing me some problems. I have nothing against vaping because you do you, but I have something against it when I have severe asthma and my boss doesn't stop doing it in my car. it is bad enough that he vapes at our place of work (which he is not allowed to, it is stated in our policy), but I do not deem it as necessary for him to be doing this in my car. besides my asthma, I have severe allergies to scents to the point where my throat swells up. I have to take allergy medication every day before work because of this. I am scared to bring this issue up to him because after all, he is the boss. what can I do?
4 answers 4