Would you forgive someone for stopping talking to you?

After they misunderstood the favour you did for them, by proving their boyfriend could cheat on them. She hasn’t spoken to me for like 5 months. Should I forgive her for that attitude. She was going through a bit I guess??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I've forgiven those members of my family who have--and you should too. Forgiveness is not about the other person; it's about you not having hatred in your heart. If she couldn't accept that you were looking out for her best interest, that's her problem.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

She didn't want to believe he'd cheat and you were a sh*t for making it happen. She's naive and sad, but you're downright evil. It's not for you to forgive since you're the one who erred. The only reason someone would conspire to ruin a friend's relationship is out of jealousy.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

depends on why they stopped talking to me

• 4 months ago

Time to sit down and have a chat, don't you think? ;-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Some people wouldn't consider that a favour at all. That was her own problem, and you only made it worse.

I think that yes, you should forgive her. Find out from another source what became of that romance, and whichever way it has turned out (they're back together, or they've broken up for ever), apologize for getting into her personal business back then.

Don't mention "forgiveness", since from her point of view you were the one who caused her great distress at the time.

• g
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Unless you set her boyfriend up and messed with him yourself ...

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Only if I understood why they did such

a thing or if I really didn't care about this

person 1 but at all than maybe too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.