I am starting to have doubts about the UFC?

First it was Askren "submitting" Lawler. Then it was Covington getting a decision over Lawler. Now you have this stiff Neanderthal Miocic defeating Cormier in a comeback performance. It just seems fake, like it is all staged to stroke the egos of fans of a certain demographic who contribute a lot of money to the UFC. It seems like it is turning into a sht show like the WWE. I can't watch anymore after yesterday's results...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I feel like it has to do with the hype Conor McGregor brought to UFC and all the money it made. Then the numbers started going down, they panicked and turned it to sh*t. I get what you mean, I also feel like the fights are not too genuine or realistic.

• Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

interesting answer; fans paid large fees to see something that seemed very exploitative and for many was very disappointing, then the behaviours and attitudes displayed and many felt their entertainment budgets could be better invested elsewhere

• 4 months ago

Your doubts are well grounded - things are rigged in the UFC. They are going for ratings and money - that, not skill or talent, determined what happens.

• Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

good answer, regrettably

• 4 months ago

UFC is too violent for me, I can't really watch it, I can help it. Call me weak, whatever,

• Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

reasonable answer, very harsh spectator venue with very unsafe aspects, and technically uninteresting & generally poor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.