promotion image of download ymail app

I have a tattoo that idk what to cover it with, please help!!!?

It’s an infinity sign that is kinda faded sorta, it sucks. It is located on my left sign where my heart is, just below my collarbone. It’s about like three inches I believe. I am not in a spot where I could actually measure it.

Idk what to cover it with. Why I got it in the first place is a long story and I regret it.

Anyone have any idea??

I want a pretty tattoo, girly, nice and very detailed.

4 Answers

  • Kaz
    Lv 6
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go to a tattoo parlor and speak to one of the tattoo artists and ask them what you could get that would cover it. They could give you an idea of what type of tattoo is needed to accomplish this.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    There are tattoo artists that are experts at this. It's all they do. They will pick out the design that will cover it. That's not your job but there's, because it's a very difficult thing to do. Even most tattoo artists can't do it. To find a cover up tattoo artist in your area you have to ask all the tattoo artists in your area, if there is even one there. Most times you have to go to a big city. Los Angeles, CA has the most and the best, if you can't find them anywhere else. The best one in the country is Stephanie who works at Black Diamond tattoo in Los Angeles, CA. Good Luck!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    So you have one ugly tattoo and you want to cover it up with another ugly tattoo, great thinking there.

  • 8 months ago


    • Stacie Smith
      Lv 4
      8 months agoReport

      Ikr like my world is ending so badly right now

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.