My 15 year old is pregnant and I want her to get an abortion!?

because she has High Function Autism, Anxiety and Depression, but she doesn't want an abortion! But i'm worried about social services taking away the baby. What's the UK laws with a pregnant special needs mum? I'm scared for my daughter. Help please! Should I take her to the doctors and get her an... show more because she has High Function Autism, Anxiety and Depression, but she doesn't want an abortion! But i'm worried about social services taking away the baby. What's the UK laws with a pregnant special needs mum? I'm scared for my daughter. Help please! Should I take her to the doctors and get her an abortion or let her keep the baby? Mind you I've had my children and I want to relax now and I don't want to look after my daughters kid! (sounds mean but I want to relax not be around a screaming newborn!) The father is a 16 year old (who also has special needs - rare chrome disorder)
Update: Thank you for the replies, but my main concern is money and how they going to provide food, a roof over their heads? They're in a special ed school and how about if the baby turns out to be disabled or something? My daughter self harmed herself with a razor after our "get rid of the baby situation"... show more Thank you for the replies, but my main concern is money and how they going to provide food, a roof over their heads? They're in a special ed school and how about if the baby turns out to be disabled or something? My daughter self harmed herself with a razor after our "get rid of the baby situation" conversation between me and her father. I wouldn't want it to be adopted.