If Israel is against nazis and trump is a nazi and they support him then they ie isreal is responsible for lgbt genocide?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

???

Israel is against Nazis, yes.

Trump supports Neo - Nazi rhetoric, yes. That most probably makes him a Nazi, yes. He defended the Charlottesville rally, for god's sake. Where you go insane, though, is with the non sequitur about the LGBT genocide? You lost me there. Non sequiturs don't help your point.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Throwing perversion in the world's face is wrong...always and everywhere

• Nous
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Homeland Security is having to put more and more time and resources into tracking christians who seek to tear up the constitution, destroy democracy and foment a second civil war to install a Christian dictatorship!

A chilling warning was issued to US police forces about the threat of a rise in violent right and left wing Christian extremist groups!

Seems these people are not just a bigger threat to American freedoms than external terrorists but completely anti American!

If you are so UNCHRISTIAN and UNAMERICAN you cannot stand living in a democracy with all it’s hard won freedoms, Constitution and human rights why have you not emigrated to North Korea?!

Thankfully Federal Law bars people like yourself with extremist religious views from the military and several Federal jobs and any form of security clearance!

The NSA monitors all posts so should have identified you and passed your details to the relevant Federal Agencies!

• 6 months ago

Liar. Trump has committed no genocide.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

You were warned not to mix medications

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

^ Evidently, liberals are very confused people. You mistakenly think your accusations are the truth.

Apparently Trump hates so Israel so much that he is pro-Israel and supports it, and loves his Jewish son-in-law Jared Kushner.

^ Seems like a crappy Nazi to me. Oh, well but that's liberal logic for you.

• Mikenx
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Trump defended the neo-nazis and white nationalists carrying torches and who were chanting, "Jews will not replace us!"

You'd think Israel would be pissed at Trump for supporting neo-nazis ..but you'd be wrong. Go figure.

(But you lost me on the LGBT part)

• 6 months ago

You seriously need to adjust your drug intake then child

• 6 months ago

Wait. Could you rephrase this question. You lost me at "If"

• even your grammar is perverted

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.