Why do hot girls smoke?

I saw a hot girl and thought look your already hot you dont need to play cool you are already cool so why are you smoking?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I can smoke a bowl if i want too who are you? My dad?....oh my dad smokes bud too🤷🏽😂😂

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

they start for the same stupid reasons as others: rebelling against parents, wanting to belong to a group, imitating people they admire, trying to look older or experienced, believing it helps to find a lover....and then they get addicted like the others

Source(s): never dated a smoker, never will
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

In many cases it's a bid to stay slim (then they regret it later when they're hooked and their faces start to look like wrinkly ashtrays).

• 4 months ago

Because they have a cold.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

She's not going to be so cool once she reaches 40!

• 4 months ago

I hate how people jump straight to "oh to look cool", it's an addiction. It's one of the hardest addictions to break. I'm not trying to throw a pity party, but if you're not a smoker you'll never understand.

• 4 months ago

It has nothing to do with looks. Most people try cigarettes because many of their friends do it, so they think it's normal and even cool. More than half of my classmates started smoking as they entered high school. Fortunately, nobody smoke in my group of friends and it was strictly forbidden at home, so I didn't get addicted to nicotine. For many teenagers it's just a phase, and they quit smoking after a couple of years. Others are still addicted to it after 15+ years...

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I like smokin' hot girls.

I'm not sure what the issue is.

• Zirp
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

the issue is that a lot of guys are allergic to it or simply hate it so much that they will never date a smoker.

• 4 months ago

I'm assuming you're old, because smoking nowadays isn't considered "playing cool". The new generation finds smoking repulsive for the most part. And smoking isn't a hobby... it's an addiction, so people don't do it for fun.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Because smoking is cool. Duh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.