Should I play point guard or shooting guard in NBA 2K20 career mode?

My favorite position is PG but I want my player to be a great in-game dunker. I know the average PG height is more than enough to dunk, but the NBA is a big man’s league where the average height is 6’7”! So I’m not sure if a 6’2 point guard will be a great in-game dunker unless he’s wide open of course or dunking... show more My favorite position is PG but I want my player to be a great in-game dunker. I know the average PG height is more than enough to dunk, but the NBA is a big man’s league where the average height is 6’7”! So I’m not sure if a 6’2 point guard will be a great in-game dunker unless he’s wide open of course or dunking on a defender around the same height. I don’t want to make a taller PG because then I may as well make a SG. I also want to make him a great dribbler (Kyrie’s level) and defender. Basically an all around game with attacking the rim and the mid range shot being his most significant aspects on offense, and a dunker like Zach Lavine...