Do you ever feel like getting aggressive with people because they won't respond the way you want them to?

on here on yahoo answers, years back when there was the green format, i used to get a lot of supportive validating answers and advice, but many users left...now in recent times all that has stopped...and people on here aren't responding in the ways i want them to, they are not giving me the support, advice,... show more on here on yahoo answers, years back when there was the green format, i used to get a lot of supportive validating answers and advice, but many users left...now in recent times all that has stopped...and people on here aren't responding in the ways i want them to, they are not giving me the support, advice, validation i was used to, and it is making me feel angry, verging on getting aggressive with people...i don't want to respond that way but i can't help but feel frustrated and angry with not getting the responses i want...or no responses at all often times.

how do i deal with that?