ali asked in Social SciencePsychology · 11 months ago

hi friends?

i am an employee, mostly i work alone, i am a good salesman, but all bad things happen in the presence of my boss. my confidence level getting too low when my boss comes. i can not deal customer properly. and i make mistakes again and again. i feel degrade in front of my boss, what should i do?

Nothing, for we are all dying anyway

• ali11 months agoReport

What do you mean?

Look at the real statistics on successes

Out of one hundred you can expect and ask

The sales manager how to maintain moral

And confidence ok?

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

Tell them to give you space because they make you uncomfortable

Listen its really normal to make mistakes especially in front of your boss. Trust me it is completely normal. With customers in retail I would make a lot of mistakes like scanning items twice and making customers pay the amount, forgetting to scan items etc.

And the customers would be very rude too. You just need to remember that you are not the only one who is making mistakes and that everyone else is too. When I spoke to my co workers they told me the same thing. And your boss should be understanding and if they are not then they are a bad person and it would be better off if you could find a different job. Remember it is okay to make mistakes