Ohhh boy, Ill answer these in a list...
1. You can't have possibly met every vegan and vegetarian. To say they all behave the same is a generalization which is a logical fallacy. Perhaps the ones you know are jerks but the rest may be different. There are literally millions of nonmeat eating people across a vast amount of cultures and nations.
2. Who has ever, in the history of your life, tried to FORCE you to be vegan? Did they have a gun...? I have never known anybody who has had this FORCED on them. If they had, it's newsworthy and the people responsible should be arrested. In the event that nobody forced you to eat vegetables and you just equate people you disagree with talking to you about disagreeing; why is that FORCING a belief on you...?
3. Animals are capable of suffering. Mammals and birds have the same brain components that make humans feel terror, depression, trauma, anxiety and they're capable of physical pain. That means theyre sentient.
4. Tigers need meat to live.
5. Tigers eat their own babies and rape each other and sleep naked outside. You probably don't like baby eating, are you gonna teach tigers not to eat babies? Maybe about consenting sex..? Or maybe you'll dress one up in a nightgown and build a house for it... You're not a tiger and shouldn't learn your morality from tigers. You know better than that.