Why are man vegans and vegetarians self righteous, arrogant and condescending to normal people?

I’ve noticed that many if not most vegetarians and especially vegans are very arrogant self righteous and condescending with normal people who eat meat. I have no problem with them

Not eating meat or anything from animals, but what right do they have to try and force their philosophies on those who like tasty food ?

Animals aren’t sentient. Other animals eat meat, so why aren’t they out trying to teach a tiger to eat tofu?

Best Answer

Because they're sad, boring and pathetic individuals looking for a way to feel superior and better. It's an egotistical lifestyle within itself. They're not better, in fact they're the stupidest cult on earth.

There are plenty of them that are not condescending and there are plenty of meat eaters that are as well. Basically, your diet does not cause your character traits.

Vegans like lo mcg are like that. Old buddy bodies who think they’re better than everybody else

Ive noticed that also.Time to eat a slim jim.

• patty

I've noticed meat eaters are nastier

Ohhh boy, Ill answer these in a list...

1. You can't have possibly met every vegan and vegetarian. To say they all behave the same is a generalization which is a logical fallacy. Perhaps the ones you know are jerks but the rest may be different. There are literally millions of nonmeat eating people across a vast amount of cultures and nations.

2. Who has ever, in the history of your life, tried to FORCE you to be vegan? Did they have a gun...? I have never known anybody who has had this FORCED on them. If they had, it's newsworthy and the people responsible should be arrested. In the event that nobody forced you to eat vegetables and you just equate people you disagree with talking to you about disagreeing; why is that FORCING a belief on you...?

3. Animals are capable of suffering. Mammals and birds have the same brain components that make humans feel terror, depression, trauma, anxiety and they're capable of physical pain. That means theyre sentient.

4. Tigers need meat to live.

5. Tigers eat their own babies and rape each other and sleep naked outside. You probably don't like baby eating, are you gonna teach tigers not to eat babies? Maybe about consenting sex..? Or maybe you'll dress one up in a nightgown and build a house for it... You're not a tiger and shouldn't learn your morality from tigers. You know better than that.

Good question all the ones I've ever met are the same way.Makes no sense to me.Live and let live works for me.

You just met the verbal ones. Plenty who have been in the game and don't care. Also they have that attitude because random people ask why they eat what they eat then attack them when normal people don't question anyone and their dad diets ie paleo keto etc. No sugar blah blah lol

I work with a guy who's vegan (We actually work with meat and animal products like milk and eggs). I've known him for about 10 years, and I only learnt a few months ago that he was vegan. Sure, some people like to be arrogant and ignorant about their dietary choices, but it seems that he is able to tolerate others, instead of forcing his belief on him. It is possible to influence others instead of badgering them.

The crazy and aggressive ones are usually vegans. Vegetarians are just normal people. IMHO.