Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 3 months ago

Ever wonder what kim kardashian will feel like when she realizes she's not as beautiful or as captivating to the public anymore?

At one point she was probably seen really glamorously because she was the new "it" girl and had it all going on.

Now her looks are fading and people getting tired of her. She was basically riding this fame and money making train on her looks...

No! I have more important things to do, than to worry or think about Kim Kardasian. I am not interested in Kim Kardasian.

I think she she's had a touch of reality by people's negative comments on articles about her and how she's getting old now. That won't stop her entirely from posing, I think she'll keep on doing that forever because she loves doing it. Her young sister Kylie has tried to emulate Kim in looks but she's quite a mess and looks in her 40's according to many commenters. Kim has found a different outlet now as a way to stay relevant with doing some law studies to petition for people's freedom from prison. Not sure how that will pan out in the future.

Aging is difficult for everyone, especially females ...but I think she's wealthy enough to hire "friends" who will tell her what she wants to hear. Public peasants can be easily ignored and written off as "haters" by her inner circle.