On cycle day 21 I wiped and I had light pink discharge. I wiped again a hour later it was gone. What does that mean? yes I’m ttc baby #2?

It means you spotted.

Spotting is normal and common at any point in a woman's cycle, and implantation/pregnancy is the least common cause.

• Tri-Harder

Doesn't change the answer. Your symptoms and hormone changes will change throughout your entire life. And it's only day 21, so you can't know if you'll have "no period." If you don't get a period in a week, take a test. Still doesn't mean this was IB though.

Breakthrough bleeding is any bleeding that happens when a period is not expected.

Implantation bleeding is one of the many reasons for breakthrough bleeding, but it is also only correctly identified about 30% of the time. Many women never see it because it can be absorbed by the uterine lining and never even make it out of the body.

Basically, it means nothing at all until you miss your period and get a positive test. If you miss your period and get a positive test, then you might have correctly identified implantation bleeding. If this was implantation bleeding, you should be able to get a positive test within the next seven days. In seven days, if the test is still negative, then that wasn't implantation bleeding.

Good luck.