What are the most effective exercises for increasing punching (& striking) power?

Hi, everybody. I've been doing plyometric push-ups for the last 21 consecutive days (due to sheer willpower) and with each passing day going by, I've noticed significant results from 1st day to 21st day. Now, I can do 4 sets+ of 10 clapping push-ups and I've also incorporated knuckle push-ups into my... show more Hi, everybody. I've been doing plyometric push-ups for the last 21 consecutive days (due to sheer willpower) and with each passing day going by, I've noticed significant results from 1st day to 21st day. Now, I can do 4 sets+ of 10 clapping push-ups and I've also incorporated knuckle push-ups into my daily routine. But what I've noticed is that I haven't seen much difference in the power of my punches before starting plyometrics and now. Is there anything more that I should add? If so, please let me know. Thank you.
0