Should I reject all romantic relationships?

I'm fortunate enough to do work that I sincerely love to do. My hobbies & the work that I do are the most important things and in my entire life, and I don't think that I can be successful if I marry, date, or have kids. I'm very happy to make this trade off, and work on my projects until the day I... show more I'm fortunate enough to do work that I sincerely love to do. My hobbies & the work that I do are the most important things and in my entire life, and I don't think that I can be successful if I marry, date, or have kids. I'm very happy to make this trade off, and work on my projects until the day I die. However, that can't happen with romance in my life. Am I being too extreme?
Update: I just won't be able to achieve my goals if i marry, date, or have kids. I love what I do too much to compromise it. I've been thinking about taking some hormones to lower my sex drive and make myself basically asexuall.