Should Trump include buying Iceland too..? That way we would get the Penis Museum too. Just think of the tourists.?

He could be the main attraction in the museum.

I thought Trump was going to fix healthcare. I thought Trump was going to fix infrastructure. Those would be a much better use of money than buying territory we don't need.

And by the way, buying Greenland or Iceland would be stupid even from a right-winger perspective. The citizens of Greenland and Iceland are pretty progressive, even by European standards. I mean Iceland was the first nation in the world to elect an openly gay head of state. All of those people becoming US citizens would only make it harder for Republican to win national elections.

In short - It's a stupid idea proposed by a very stupid man.

• Lv 7

You're a Trump supporter so I really don't give two sh*ts what your opinion is.

You haters can bring up Trump's 6 bankruptcies all you want but the FACT is that Trump has NEVER declared bankruptcy in Greenland!!

Trump is null and void in the world of decency. He's just trying to escape questioning about Epstein's demise.

obscenity rules- You post so much of it, the public is drowned out.

Just like 2016.

• Elyse Rose

Blue face speaks again.

No. Iceland is almost exclusively white. It doesn't need to be ruined by sh*t skin infested America

@Elisabeth, 89% Icelandic, 5% Polish, 1% Lithuanian, 5% other. Like I said, almost exclusively white. Nice try though moron.