promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Should Trump include buying Iceland too..? That way we would get the Penis Museum too. Just think of the tourists.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

He could be the main attraction in the museum.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I thought Trump was going to fix healthcare. I thought Trump was going to fix infrastructure. Those would be a much better use of money than buying territory we don't need.

And by the way, buying Greenland or Iceland would be stupid even from a right-winger perspective. The citizens of Greenland and Iceland are pretty progressive, even by European standards. I mean Iceland was the first nation in the world to elect an openly gay head of state. All of those people becoming US citizens would only make it harder for Republican to win national elections.

In short - It's a stupid idea proposed by a very stupid man.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

You're a Trump supporter so I really don't give two sh*ts what your opinion is.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

You haters can bring up Trump's 6 bankruptcies all you want but the FACT is that Trump has NEVER declared bankruptcy in Greenland!!

• 9 months ago

Trump is null and void in the world of decency. He's just trying to escape questioning about Epstein's demise.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

obscenity rules- You post so much of it, the public is drowned out.

Just like 2016.

• Elyse Rose
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Blue face speaks again.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No. Iceland is almost exclusively white. It doesn't need to be ruined by sh*t skin infested America

@Elisabeth, 89% Icelandic, 5% Polish, 1% Lithuanian, 5% other. Like I said, almost exclusively white. Nice try though moron.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.