shay asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Hi, fitness question...?

Hi, so basically I’m trying to lose weight in certain areas. I’m currently 133 pounds, if I intensely workout for 15 minutes everyday, how much do you think I will lose in a week?

A hell of alot less than if you workout for an hour or more.

We hate flies and ants because they bug us but they are purpose built/evolved to get rid of our waste. We are purpose built to hunt ungulates and control their population by running after then for 12 hours a day at full speed. 15 mins of intense spear sharpening is just the beginning of the day. And the lack of all of it is why everyone is so fat.

• shay6 months agoReport

Thanks🙂 i see what you mean.

Not much. Here are a few things you need to understand:

1. You can't stop reduce. Your body will take stored fat from where you have fat but you can't tell your body to only burn fat from your stomach or hips. Liposuction or CoolSculpting is the only way to spot reduce.

2. Weight loss is 80% diet. If you want to lose fat, change your diet, cut your portions sizes, etc.

3. How many calories you burn doing exercise depends on your current height, weight, and gender as well as the intensity of your effort. You might burn 100 calories or 150 in 15 minutes, but you don't really know if you aren't using a fitness tracker.

4. A pound of fat is equivalent to 3,500 calories. Let's say you manage to burn an extra 200 calories a day from your 15-minute intense exercise. You'd lose about half a pound of fat in a week unless you made dietary changes.

• shay6 months agoReport

Thanks so much🙂