I want to move to another country, how hard is to move to another country?

• Which country are you from? I might consider swapping my citizenship with yours :P

1 year ago

Listen to Rick.; Some of these people answering are just self righteous about everything.

• Foofa
    1 year ago

You'd have to name the country you hope to move too. But in most places it requires either the sponsorship of a citizen family member or professional skills that are lacking in that nation's workforce.

• 1 year ago

That depends on what your country is and what other country you want to move to, among other things.

What you are asking is equivalent to asking how difficult it is to bang a hot chick with big boobs. If you look like Brad Pit and have 100 million dollars in the bank, it's very easy. If you are a drunk living on the streets without a penny to your name, it's very difficult.

• 1 year ago

What are your qualifications for any kind of visa to go to any country? Which country do you want to go to? What qualifications do you have & are they needed in the country you want to go to or anywhere else? What degrees do you hold in which field from which universities where? What post-master's (preferably doctorate) experience do you have doing what, exactly, how well and how long for whom where? Is your occupation on any country's shortage list.

Worldwide labor glut of a billion adults already, with another billion on track to enter the world's workforces within the decade. And all of them seem to think the grass is greener on the other side of some border. It isn't. Most of the world's 7.7+ billion people are a waste of space on the planet, and many are a waste of the planet's oxygen. Too many simply cannot produce anything to support themselves. And no country can support any of them.

1 year ago

I've done it three times. Get the forms, fill them up with a fee and wait to see if you are accepted.

• 1 year ago

I looked at several country's policies when I was in my early 20's. I didn't qualify for any of them.

1 year ago

Contact the relevant embassy and enquire. Most of their websites state their immigration rules.

• jimmy
    1 year ago

Very hard. You need a trade

• .
    1 year ago

It would all depend on what country. You would first need money and permission from that goverment to establish there; lots and lots of paperwork