Do Hillary Voters Know Who Said "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to build a barrier to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in?

Quote snipped in question because it was too long. Full Quote Here: "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in, and I do think you have to control your borders." This was told to an audience at a Presidential... show more Quote snipped in question because it was too long. Full Quote Here: "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in, and I do think you have to control your borders."

This was told to an audience at a Presidential Campaign stop on November 9th, 2015.

Do Anti-Trump, Anti-Wall, Pro-Hillary "I'm With Her" Liberals know who that quote is attributed to?