Do Hillary Voters Know Who Said "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to build a barrier to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in?

Quote snipped in question because it was too long. Full Quote Here: "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in, and I do think you have to control your borders."

This was told to an audience at a Presidential Campaign stop on November 9th, 2015.

Do Anti-Trump, Anti-Wall, Pro-Hillary "I'm With Her" Liberals know who that quote is attributed to?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

“But Hillary would have built a kinder, gentler, SJW Approved Wall” -Losers AKA Leftists

• Trōllzør6 months agoReport

It would have been 1 foot high, rainbow colored, and had gender-neutral differentlyabled-accessible restrooms!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

It was reasonable to vote for a barrier when it still appeared possible that the farms in the U.S. would be able to produce enough food without illegal immigrants. But once Joe Arpaio proved that was wrong, and that farms in the U.S. couldn't produce enough food without illegal immigrants, there was no longer anyway to justify continuing to vote for a barrier after that discovery.

• Trōllzør6 months agoReport

The reason they don't produce enough food without illegal ALIENS is because they choose not to hire real Americans because illegal ALIENS take less money. Once we start punishing people for hiring illegals, they will stop hiring them, illegals will stop coming, & real Americans will be hired again.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

they have evolved.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Was it Hillary?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Did...Hillary Clinton say this? Oh...oh no...I'm utterly crushed. This shocks me to my very core. I voted for her because I thought she was against the bad orange man! Life is a lie! It's all a game! I'm moving to Canada! Justine Trudeau has made the whole country a liberal sanctuary city!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope.........................................

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That barrier was built where it was needed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.