Why do these "bug-chasers" go to the extent of arranging unprotected sex parties online to meet up in order to achieve HIV?

Why dont they just have unprotected sex with a prostitute who offers bareback if they want to have HIV, wait for a sore throat whilst at work 2 weeks ahead (I assume its a fever similar to a common cold but with an itchy rash with it) and then get tested 3 month later to ensure that they have HIV I dont know why... show more Why dont they just have unprotected sex with a prostitute who offers bareback if they want to have HIV, wait for a sore throat whilst at work 2 weeks ahead (I assume its a fever similar to a common cold but with an itchy rash with it) and then get tested 3 month later to ensure that they have HIV

I dont know why on earth would anyone want HIV, but I watched a documentary on it and I was shocked at the extent they go to be infected.

Why do they go to the extent they do rather than just have unprotected sex with bareback escorts to get the virus?
1 answer 1