Was she just playing with me?

There's this girl I had a very good chemistry with She and I would literally talk about anything She just had it in her She was such a nice and sincere person that most of my friends knew her I am a science guy and she is a social science kind of person Yet she still discusses anything I pop out All was well... show more There's this girl I had a very good chemistry with
She and I would literally talk about anything
She just had it in her
She was such a nice and sincere person that most of my friends knew her
I am a science guy and she is a social science kind of person
Yet she still discusses anything I pop out
All was well until she finally confessed one day and I being the idiot I am
I rejected her and ghosted her for months
My bestfriend used to ask me about her until recently I met her hanging out with my bestfriend
And I found out that my best friend was actually trying to get into a relationship with her
And I saw her visibly happy
I try to talk to her but she pretends to not know me and only exchanges a few hellos
While still being completely occupied by him
The last time I saw Her, she was lecturing and crying at me to stop treating her any different just because she confessed her feelings
I just don't want to believe that she just moved on from me
If that's the case then she was just playing with me and she's probably going to play with my bestfriend too