Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Was she just playing with me?

There's this girl I had a very good chemistry with

She and I would literally talk about anything

She just had it in her

She was such a nice and sincere person that most of my friends knew her

I am a science guy and she is a social science kind of person

Yet she still discusses anything I pop out

All was well until she finally confessed one day and I being the idiot I am

I rejected her and ghosted her for months

My bestfriend used to ask me about her until recently I met her hanging out with my bestfriend

And I found out that my best friend was actually trying to get into a relationship with her

And I saw her visibly happy

I try to talk to her but she pretends to not know me and only exchanges a few hellos

While still being completely occupied by him

The last time I saw Her, she was lecturing and crying at me to stop treating her any different just because she confessed her feelings

I just don't want to believe that she just moved on from me

If that's the case then she was just playing with me and she's probably going to play with my bestfriend too

Nope.........................................

If you are still younger than 27, chances are you are still TRYING to figure out the opposite sex. It's not your fault or hers for the things that happen wrong. MISTAKES are the best teacher we have. Right now your Heart is Open and Hopeful for Love or The RIGHT GIRL.

What you will learn is that it takes ALOT of Wrong Ones to find the Right One. Many who don't know that or Move Too Fast, Marry and Divorce when they realize they married wrong.

She is making Mistakes like you are OR finding out things about

herself, LIKE YOU ARE.

1000's and 1000's and 1000's of girls in the world, do you real think you found THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU, in less than 7 relationships?

There is a WORLD OF BEAUTY out there. Go have a look around. Get some experiences, then one day,

when THE ONE shows up, you'll be ready for her.

I know you probably HURT, but you won't DIE or become GAY.

There is ALWAYS the next girl.

• Brian

She viewed you as playing with her so she simply moved on. You blew it with this one buddy.

Wow!! Just about the exact same thing happened to me but with a guy. We got on great, could chat about anything and had good chemistry etc, then when I offered him my number I heard nothing.

I don't think your girl was playing with you, as I certainly wasn't playing with my crush. It's just she probably was embarrassed because you ghosted her. I am the same - my guy hasn't rang and now I am keeping away because I feel I have embarrassed both him and myself.

She has just moved on in the meantime that's all.

• Alan H

You cut her off. She acted on that and move£ on.

Live wit( it; learn from it

Come on! The gal gets to live her life without building it around mourning your rejection. She gets to pick herself up and become interested in someone else. You turned her down and ghosted her. Stop pretending YOU are her meter of worthiness.

She'd be fuckin dumb to wait for someone who ghosted her