sam

Christians, is it true that you are searching for a way out of Christianity,?

and you are hoping that Atheist can give you the proof that you need, to escape your everlasting nightmare.

And please, don't all speak at once, thanks Sam

Favorite Answer

I think that most of them are looking for ways to suspend common sense as a way in. It's a social club with economic and political benefits and all you have to do is force yourself to believe in some pretty fantastic stuff. Or at least pretend to.

no, If you repent, god will forgive, god died on the cross for our sins, he said it is finished, our soul lives forever, jews beleive in jesus, muslims believe in jesus, proof of god is everywhere, look up sodom and gommorah

No, and no, Sam. Whatever gave y ou that idea?

• Paul

Once you discover ultimate truth, only a fool would want to leave it behind.

No, not me. Not at all.

Nope... The Truth is The Truth.... and once one knows..... there is no turning back....... though... being human... we do get off course from time-to-time

neversubmit@yahoo.colm

Nope.........................................

I think you might fairly say that I've spent quite a few years--much longer than I've been involved in discussion in this forum--searching for ways to avoid some of the more screwed-up versions of Christianity.

But I long ago realized that I don't want out of Christianity itself. My belief system--that is, my personal best working approximation of the truth--remains Christian, because it works best, at least for me.

No I love Christianity.

• They aren't looking for a way out. They think they've got a good thing going.