Who knows Latin? I want to be able to put a Catholic spell on my pancakes the next time I’m at IHOP.?

You know how Catholics pretend that they can turn crackers into 2000 year old rabbi jerky and wine into blood? Sam Harris’ retort about speaking Latin over ones pancakes to turn them into Elvis got me thinking... I want to be able to say a Latin spell over my pancakes to be able to turn the Pancakes into Elvis’... show more You know how Catholics pretend that they can turn crackers into 2000 year old rabbi jerky and wine into blood? Sam Harris’ retort about speaking Latin over ones pancakes to turn them into Elvis got me thinking...

I want to be able to say a Latin spell over my pancakes to be able to turn the Pancakes into Elvis’ flesh and the maple syrup into his blood.

How would I say something like: pancakes become the flesh, syrup become the blood. Of the King, I now eat. Fluffy and sweet.