promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do you do this?

"Let love and faithfulness never leave you. Bind them like a chain around the neck. Write them on the tablet of your heart."

"Then you will win favour and a good name in the sight of God and in the sight of human beings."

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Other languages have lots of words for the English word "love." There are many kinds of love and ways to be loving.

Practice makes perfect.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

We are told at 1 John 4:8 that: "God is love." It is only because of God's unfailing love that we are here today. At one time, because of all the wickedness that abounded, we are told at Genesis 6:6+7: 'Jehovah regretted that h had made men on the earth, and his heart was saddened. So Jehovah said: "I am going to wipe men whom I have created off the surface of the ground,..." It was only because of Noah and his love of God and 7 other faithful ones that all humans were not drowned in that Flood of Noah's day. Because humans have the tendency to do bad, God's love made it possible for us to be forgiven if and when we repent and stop doing the bad. He sent his 'only-begotten son' as a ransom for forgiveness; what LOVE God has shown to all of us unworthy sinners. Wicked things such as resentment and envy, lies and deceit will kill us. Love and faithfulness will keep us alive and happy, even forever. Those who have died faithful will be resurrected from the sleep of death, even as Lazarus was.--Job 5:2 and Job 36:13; John 11:1-44---I invite you to learn more about what the Bible teaches from the international website, jw.org and Bible Teachings > Bible Questions Answered. Watch videos such as: Does God have a Name? Why did God Create the Earth? What is God's Kingdom? Why did Jesus Die? and Why Study the Bible? IF you believe what you learned, and want to learn more, you can request your free personal Bible study online or from the next witness who knocks on your door or by visiting your neighborhood Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. There is never a collection and all are welcome. Thank you for this question.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Have faith in God and work accordingly.

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

So, you legitimately don't know how to be loving and faithful?

• choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Breakthrough legitimately knows NOTHING, Shad. Have you been reading her blithering idiocy as long as I have?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.